The KM-1000 Kentucky Master Model Mandolin was introduced in the late 1970s in response to players’ and collectors’ requests for a mandolin that harkened back to the best vintage instruments in every point of tone, appearance and finish. Kentucky Master Models are again being constructed to the same standard of quality. Only the finest American spruce and maple is handcarved and graduated for the tops and backs. Deluxe 14:1 reverse tuners, prewar style ebony bridge and side-striped w/b/w ivoroid body binding all reek vintage.
- Solid handcarved Adirondack spruce top
- Solid carved flamed Michigan maple back and sides e
- Slim flamed maple neck
- Premium ebony fingerboard
- High-gloss lacquer finish in vintage sunburst
- Comes with a sturdy, padded ProTour BV-1520 Mandolin Gig Bag, with Kentucky logo
We are an authorized Kentucky dealer located in Red Lion Pa, and are committed to providing a high level of customer service. Be sure to stop by or send us a message with any questions or give us a call for an in hand description.