Martin guitars are synonymous with quality, tone, and timelessness. No, you can take all three to the next level with this Custom Shop 00-14. With a Adirondack Spruce Top, this is the perfect high end piece for a studio musician or collector.
This particular guitar is part of a yearly run of special one-off Custom Shop Martins commissioned by and specifically made for our store. With hand picked woods and personally chosen appointments, this guitar promises to be a step above your typical acoustic.
- Weighs in right at about 4.0 lbs
- Adirondack Spruce Standard Top
- Wild Grain East Indian Rosewood Back and Sides
- Gloss Body with Satin Neck
- Adirondack Spruce Scalloped 1/4″ Bracing
- Modified Low Oval Neck Profile
- Black Ebony Fingerboard
- 24.9″ Scale Length
- 20 Frets
- 16″ Saddle Radius
- 1 3/4” Nut width
- Bone Nut
- LR Baggs Anthem with Battery Box
We are an authorized Martin dealer located in Red Lion Pa, and are committed to providing a high level of customer service. Be sure to stop by or send us a message with any questions or give us a call for an in hand description.