For those who like more than a touch of rhythm in their rock, Eastwood brings give you the Classic AC! Like it’s high end inspiration, the Classic AC features a mahogany set neck, which is an integral part of the ‘MY DC’ rhythm tone. Eastwood has simplified the controls slightly and leant it more towards our highly popular Eastwood Classic 6 model, borrowing the Retro Humbuckers, control layout and shark fin fret inlays, which all ties in beautifully with the flame maple top. You already know the classic riffs, you’re going to love playing them on the Classic AC!
- Solid Chambered Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Set Neck Profile with 24.75″ Scale Length
- Rosewood Fingerboard with Shark Teeth Inlays
- 1.625″ Nut
- Equipped with 2 EW-Retro Humbuckers
- Instrument Weighs 9.0lbs.