The PRS SE Custom 22 adds a more vintage tone and feel to the traditional Custom platform. This guitar has a pronounced mid-range and clarity that provides a sweet, full tonal base, allowing it to easily sit in the mix of your band or recording. Like its 24-fret brother, the SE Custom 22 sports a maple top with mahogany back and 25” scale length. Additional appointments include dual 85/15 “S” humbuckers with a volume, push/pull tone, and 3-way blade switch and PRS patented tremolo bridge. The SE Custom 22 is a solid choice for players who grew up on 22 frets.
- Beveled Maple Top with Flame Maple Veneer and Mahogany back and sides
- Wide thin neck shape with 25″ scale length
- Rosewood 22 fret fingerboard
- 1 11/16″ nut
- Comes equipped with 85/15 “S” pickups
- This particular instrument weighs 8 lbs
- Includes gig bag
We are an authorized PRS dealer located in Red Lion Pa, and are committed to providing a high level of customer service. Be sure to stop by or send us a message with any questions or give us a call for an in hand description.