Most banjo players agree that the ideal bluegrass banjo was the flathead built in very limited quantities during the 1930’s. To meet this demand and to offer it at a price any player could afford, Saga Musical Instruments introduced the original GF-100 banjo in the early 1970’s. Ever since these banjos were discontinued in the late 1980’s due to costly manufacturing methods in Japan, they have continued to be topics of discussion for their legendary sound and value. Now Gold Star GF-100FE (Flying Eagle) is back and better than ever before!
- Select Mahogany neck with Santos Rosewood Fingerboard
- Bound Mahogany resonator with inlaid double concentric rings
- Cast 20-hole Bell Bronze Tone Ring
- Deluxe 3-ply rock Maple rim
- Presto Tailpiece
- Deluxe Gotoh tuners with pearloid buttons
We are an authorized Gold Star dealer located in Red Lion Pa, and are committed to providing a high level of customer service. Be sure to stop by or send us a message with any questions or give us a call for an in hand description.