Award-winning country music superstar Brad Paisley joined forces with Fender to put a twist on a legendary guitar. The Brad Paisley Road Worn Esquire is bold, resonant and adds something extra to the traditional single-pickup workhorse from the early-1950s.
The Brad Paisley Esquire features a paulownia and spruce body finished in a stunning black sparkle Road Worn lacquer, a custom Enhanced “V”-shaped maple neck with a 9.5” radius fingerboard and custom pickups—including a Brad Paisley signature Seymour Duncan Secret Agent neck pickup hidden under the black and silver paisley pickguard.
- Paulownia core with spruce top and back; Road Worn Black Sparkle lacquer finish
- Two single-coil pickups; custom-wound ’64 Tele® bridge pickup and Seymour Duncan Brad Paisley Signature Secret Agent neck pickup
- Custom Enhanced “V”-shaped neck; 9.5″-radius maple fingerboard
- Custom black and silver paisley pickguard
- Road Worn vintage-style hardware, including 3-saddle string-through Tele bridge with compensated brass barrel saddles
We are an authorized Fender dealer located in Red Lion Pa, and are committed to providing a high level of customer service. Be sure to stop by or send us a message with any questions or give us a call for an in hand description.