Originally intended for sophisticated jazz guitarists, the Jazzmaster was quickly embraced by musicians attracted to its left-of-center looks and fat sound. A direct descendant of the guitar that powered underground music from the late-’60s to today, the American Professional Jazzmaster is ready to lend its unique sound to your playing.
This particular model is a Limited Edition that comes equipped with a unique solid rosewood neck. Some other features include:
- Two Pure Vintage ’65 single-coil Jazzmaster pickups
- Jazzmaster tremolo bridge with brass Mustang saddles and screw-in arm
- Solid rosewood neck with Deep “C” neck profile
- Bone nut; 22 narrow-tall frets for easier bending
- Treble bleed circuit maintains highs when reducing volume
- Includes molded hardshell case
- This particular instrument weighs in right at 9 lbs.
We are an authorized Fender dealer located in Red Lion Pa, and are committed to providing a high level of customer service. Be sure to stop by or send us a message with any questions or give us a call for an in hand description. Buy With Confidence