As part of a limited run with gorgeous satin finishes and ebony fretboards, the D’Angelico Deluxe Atlantic delivers classic D’Angelico charm with a ton of player appeal. A pair of Seymour Duncan pickups may suggest an aggressive, high output instrument, but the addition of push/pull tone knobs for coil tapping yields an amazingly wide, dynamic sonic range. Worn with a strap, the deep belly cut and thin body depth make this solidbody especially comfortable, while the C neck profile sets a comfortable foundation for your fretwork. For undeniably vivid tone and looks that will have your audience looking twice, there’s a lot to love about the D’Angelico Deluxe Atlantic solidbody electric guitar.
- Basswood top, back, and sides
- “C” Shape neck profile with 24.75″ scale length
- Ebony 22 fret fingerboard
- 1.69″ Tusq nut
- Comes equipped with Seymour Duncan Seth Lover A4 humbuckers
- This particular instrument weighs 8 lbs
- Includes hardshell case