While small in stature, the Classic Vibe ‘60s Mustang Bass packs a punch of incredible tone courtesy of the Fender-Designed alnico split-coil pickup. Small hands will appreciate the short 30” scale length and slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets. This throwback Squier model also features 1960s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
- Solid Nato Top Back and Sides
- C Shape Neck Profile with 30″ Scale Length
- Solid Indian Laurel 20 Fret Fingerboard with 9.5″ Radius
- 1.5″ Bone Nut
- Equipped with Split Single Coil Pickup Configuration
- Instrument Weighs 9.0lbs.
We are an authorized Fender dealer located in Red Lion Pa, and are committed to providing a high level of customer service. Be sure to stop by or send us a message with any questions or give us a call for an in hand description.