Award-winning country music superstar Brad Paisley joined forces with Fender to put a twist on a legendary guitar. The Brad Paisley Road Worn Esquire is bold, resonant and adds something extra to the traditional single-pickup workhorse from the early-1950s. The Brad Paisley Esquire features a paulownia and spruce body finished in a stunning black sparkle Road Worn lacquer, a custom Enhanced “V”-shaped maple neck with a 9.5” radius fingerboard and custom pickups—including a Brad Paisley signature Seymour Duncan Secret Agent neck pickup hidden under the black and silver paisley pickguard.
- Spruce/Paulownia/Spruce Body
- Enhanced “V” Neck Profile with 25.5″ Scale Length
- Maple 21 Fret Fingerboard with 9.5″ Radius
- 1.650″ Synthetic Bone Nut
- Comes Equipped with Custom Brad Paisley Spec Vintage-Style Telecaster Single Coil in the Bridge and Seymour Duncan Custom Shop Brad Paisley Secret Agent Pickup in the Neck
- Instrument Weighs 6.0lbs
- Includes Deluxe Gig Bag
We are an authorized Fender dealer located in Red Lion Pa, and are committed to providing a high level of customer service. Be sure to stop by or send us a message with any questions or give us a call for an in hand description.
There are no reviews yet.