The Blueridge BR-140A captures all of that powerful, classic Blueridge bold, warm and woody tone that made them famous, now with the addition of an adirondack spruce top. Traditional bracing with solid mahogany back and sides give the BR-140 a pure vintage sound. This understated yet perfect guitar for any style of acoustic music. Fine black and white top purfling and the original abalone and pearl inlay work on the headstock are touches of fine art. Other features include choice, solid mahogany back and sides and solid Sitka spruce top. The BR-140 boasts a sound and style perfect for any style of music. Buy yours and never miss a tone or lick.
- Solid Adirondack spruce top with hand-carved parabolic top braces in authentic prewar forward X-pattern
- Choice solid mahogany sides and back
- Natural high-gloss finish with a lightly toned top
- Slim mahogany neck has adjustable truss rod and dovetail neck/body joint
- East Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Saga’s exclusive Dalmatian tortoise pickguard
- Bone Nut and saddle
- Rosewood peghead overlay adorned with a unique mother-of-pearl and abalone design
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- 1-3/4″ Nut width
- 25.6″ (650mm) Scale length
- Come with Blueridge padded soft shell case
We are an authorized Blueridge dealer located in Red Lion Pa, and are committed to providing a high level of customer service. Be sure to stop by or send us a message with any questions or give us a call for an in hand description.