The Made in Japan Boxer Series recreates a classic Fender collection from the late ‘80s. Designed for high-performance players, each Boxer Series instrument comes equipped with high-output pickups, speedy necks and advanced electronics.
The Boxer Jazz Bass combines a high output P-Bass split-coil pickup with a hot Jazz Bass single-coil pickup, independent volume controls and a TBX tone control for super-flexible sonic options perfect for nearly any playing style. These basses feature a Medium “C”-shaped maple neck with a 12” radius rosewood fingerboard and 20 jumbo frets for comfortable, modern playability.
- Solid Basswood Body
- 20 jumbo fret “C” profile Maple neck with Rosewood Fretboard
- 34″ Scale Length with 12″ Fretboard Radius
- Bone Nut, 1.5″ Width
- Boxer Jazz Bass (Bridge), Boxer Precision Bass (Middle) Pickups
- Vintage Style Split Single-Coil Precision Bass Middle Pickup
- Volume 1 (Middle Pickup), Volume 2 (Bridge Pickup), Master TBXTM Circuit (Treble Bass Expander)
- Includes Fender gig bag
- This particular bass weight in at 9 lbs
We are an authorized Fender dealer located in Red Lion Pa, and are committed to providing a high level of customer service. Be sure to stop by or send us a message with any questions or give us a call for an in hand description.